Friday, December 12, 2008

{Magic Kingdom Part III}

After the lil kids and big kids had a bit of a rest and some grub we ventured back to Magic Kingdom that night to see the Parade of Lights, which was awesome! The art and imagination that goes into Disney events is over the top, I cant even put it in words. That night made me understand why people loive Disney World so much, it is so out of this world and you cant help but smile in amazement. Sorry I cant share a lot of the pics from the parade, I honestly have not edited them, but here is Micky!

Here is the "mother of the year" for taking her adorable children on a Disney Vacation...

And here is Cinderella's Castle all decorated for winter, this picture does not do the castle justice on how cool and, yes I am going to use the word again, amazing it was...

We also saw the BEST firework show we have ever seen this night. Sorry I didnt take pictures, you will have to go yourself to see it, but let me tell you, you need to this in your lifetime!!!
So here I am done with Day 1...more to come...

No comments: