Saturday, July 26, 2008
I have not been very productive this weekend. This evening even though it was still 100 degrees we took the dogs to the park in hopes that Cain would swim in the lake.
And although there were lots of friends showing him how it is done
Brandon had to get in for extra encouragement
Cain was much more active in the lake this time, but still no swimming out to fetch, only walking on the rocks to fetch. Ipo even got his feet wet but since he is never still I couldn't get a good pic.
Such a good doggy dad!!! I love him XOXO...
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
1. Use cardstock to select the paint colors in your home.
2. End up with bits of paper stuck to your shoe.
3. Own a red eye pen
4. Approach every event as a scrapbook layout
5. Photograph your child in a particular outfit because it coordinates with patterned paper.
6. Look at every item in your junk drawer as a possible embellishment
7. Can spot a new paper collection immediately.
8. Think that hybrid is something other than a type of plant.
9. Carry your camera in your purse at all times.
10. Dream of an organized well stocked scrap space.
I still plan to post pics of the layouts I did Sunday, but have not taken pics yet. So just to share a cute pic here is one of Gizzy I took playing with my camera. I think I could sell this for a greeting card!!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Here is Ipo hangs out while I scrap...
And here is the cover my mom made to cover my Cricut
Thanks for looking!!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
I must also mention that Ipo was right there with him wanting in the pool, but he is much more the cruiser preferring to ride on the raft or just get dipped, sorry no pics, he was not in the mood to be photographed. For those of you who know him, you know way to well how moody he is. Needless to say the kids are pooped and snoring on the couch now!
(Thank you Brandon for a fun relaxing weekend at home.)
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Sunday, July 6, 2008
This concludes an intro into the family, my next goal will be to post some of my lastest scrap work.