Sunday, July 6, 2008

1st entry about my Crap

So I finally created my own blog, I tought it was weird to have a blog if you were not showing off your children, but I stand corrected according to many of my friends, so here it is. I was mainly motivated to create this site to show off my scrappin work and my new found hobby of photography. My darling husband (dh) bought me a Nikon D80 as a 'congrats' for completing my licensure. I have been wanting to start 'playing around' with photography for a while, but my old camera gave me too many excuses. Now, I have no more excuses, just a bit nervous and intimidated. I will start by showcasing my family. This pic is of Brandon and I at our 3 year anniversary dinner at good ol Kirby's Steakhouse.



This is Ipo, he is eight years old now, all he likes to do is lay around and bark obnoxiously.
And, last but not least, Cain. He and I are an Animal Assisted Therapy Team so when he is not at work with me all be does is sleep and eat.
This concludes an intro into the family, my next goal will be to post some of my lastest scrap work.



































No comments: