Thursday, July 10, 2008

{1st entry about my crafts}

I finally figured out how to download from my new camera so I finally get to show off some of my latest scraps! A couple of weekends ago we had a "Scrap-a-thon" at Mindy's lakehouse and my main project was a baby album for Maria. I had been planning on making this for her since she found out she was pregnant and luckily she had found out the sex and knew her name before I started. This is the first baby themed album I have done and I decided to lay it out as a month by month so it will be easy her to put any picture from that month on the page. I also did a boy album when I finished this one, but I didnt take pictures, I was on a roll with all my baby stuff out! So many of our friends are pregnant that I could scrap only babies for the next few months and I still wouldn't have enough gifts, enjoy!!!

No comments: