Tuesday, May 26, 2009

{28 weeks}

edited with pictures:

***WARNING: 1st post with no pictures***
Why? Because I am too tired (or lazy) to go grab the camera and show you what I am talking about. However, I wanted to report on all our progress after the long Memorial Day Weekend.
1) The Scrap Shack officially has four solid walls, insulation and drywall!!! I am ready to paint it as soon as it is tape and bedded (however you spell that).
Look! four walls!!

Brandon tape and bedding

B saying "I wish this was done"

Cain helping...
2) The Nursery (yes, it feels weird saying that in relation to our house) is painted!!!

sneak peak at the blue and brown

I will show the finished walls with the finished room...


3) The blue couches are no longer:) For those that have heard me complain about them for the last few years, B and I have finally come to an agreement on new furniture. I guess you could say we 'compromised.' To be 100% honest the small couch is still in the house. We were to go pick up our new chair tonight which will officially kick the small couch out, but due to the rain moving in we have decided to wait till tomorrow. Poor Cain, I think he knows something is up with his couch, he is going to be so mad once it is gone. He will actually have to sleep on the floor!!! Yeah! As of now, no more blue couches, I am SO excited:)

Thus why we are so tired tonight. I am due for a 28 week picture, but due to the fact that I am already in my PJ's that too will wait till tomorrow. I hope to update with pictures ASAP!


And finally a baby bump picture:

I am definitely feeling the bump now; as I try to do everyday things my bump will get in the way or make it difficult. I will say that so far, knock on wood, this pregnancy has been very easy physically so hopefully the next 2 1/2 months will go just as smoothe. Emotionally the anticipation is starting to set in due to the fact that we think August will be here tomorrow. So far fime has just flown by!

1 comment:

Aly Scott said...

I can not wait to see the scrap shack and the nursery Saturday! I'm so excited to see your belly! I won't rub it even though I like to talk to the baby! FUN! You'll be so glad you're taking these side views of your belly for the baby book!