Thursday, December 24, 2009

{here comes Santa Clause}

Cooper met Santa for his frist of many times to come! Cooper secretly told Santa what he wants for Christmas and since Santa is magical he totally understood his language:)
I am looking forward to spending our first Christmas together, although it has been hard to make plans with all the family, I remind myself it is about being together, not all the other stuff. This is the year that Brandon and I start making traditions for our family!
Cooper has lots of extended family in town this week to meet him. Our family from Alabama and Tennesse have journeyed to Dallas to meet Cooper this year, so this Christmas is very special for our family in many ways. Today I am thankful for a healthy, loving, giving, selfless, happy, humerous family.

1 comment:

Aly Scott said...

I think Santa brought Cooper a very special gift! I love the Santa in the photos...he looks so real! Congrats on starting your own traditions. Fill me in on them so I can steal if need be. See ya soon!