Sunday, February 28, 2010

{moving on up!!!}

Cooper has officially outgrown his infant car seat so we did a little shopping today for C's new ride. He was so happy when we put him in it, kicking his feet and tapping his hands. I think he was glad to not be cramed into the infant seat and now has room to stretch out and grow more!
We also introduced him to his sippy cup with water. I was so shocked. I literally handed him the cup, he put it straight into his mouth and started drinking the water. I think he was a little confused as to what he was drinking, but if he is anything like his mom, he'll be a water drinker!

2 comments:

Cristina said...

OMG, he's so precious! Love those pics of him in his car seat and drinking from his sippy cup. Can't believe how well he took to that sippy cup...that's awesome!

West Family said...

HE is so BIG and Precious, I love his big beautiful eyes!Eve needs to see her boyfriend soon!