Tuesday, March 23, 2010

{20 weeks}

Baby Boy #2's Baby Bump is here!
I am late with posting the news, but we actually found out a couple weeks ago that Cooper is going to have a little brother. Daddy was so happy!!! As B says, now the shot-gun can stay in the closet. Alot of people have asked me if I was dissappointed the baby is not girl and my honest response is "NO." The same as with Cooper, I pray for a happy healthy baby, it is all in His hands what we get, boy or girl. For all practical purposes another boy is perfect! We are still deciding on Baby #2's name, but I'll keep you posted. Thankfully this pregnancy is going very smooth. Aside from the typical 1st trimester tiredness which is finally starting to go away I am feeling great.

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Congrats...another boy! How exciting! And you look great!

Aly Scott said...

You look awesome in this photo! Second pregnancy look good on you. Congrats on boy #2.