Sunday, June 13, 2010

{home grown}

Papa has been working on a garden for Cooper's food all spring and summer since I have been making all of C's food fresh. He had bought some 'super miracle grown' for the ranch and decided to experiment on the garden as well. This is C and Papa in front of a 6 foot tomato plant that was just planted two or three months ago. He called the company and this 'super miracle grow' is supposed to be safe for food, so I pray that it really is. It is amazing how fast and huge everything grows that has been sprayed with this stuff!
Fresh tomatoes today, I have fresh squash in the oven right now for him and some fresh green beans I need to cook, all from Papa today!
Papa has been waiting for C to try out his first John Deere and even to my surprise C was able to sit on it all by himself. As you will see from the pictures, C was super excited to be driving a tractor for the first time. Now he just need to be able to reach the petals so he can get somewhere. The last picture is my favorite...




He's a Grey!

1 comment:

virginia Grey said...

He definately is a Grey!! Hi, I am a cousin of your Dad's. My Dad was Fred, I just saw your folksthis week when I was in Dallas for the NFB convention. It was great to see them. Your Dad had sent me some pictures of Connor. Congratulations I hear you are going to be super busy when you have the new fekker. Any names picked out now. Hope to see more of the kids on here. Glad to meet you. I used to spend summers in Dallas with Aunt Rena & Uncle Gust. Loved it. Hope to catch you soon. Virginia Grey. I live in Webb, Iowa. Ever heard of it. HA Ha