Sunday, April 22, 2012

{best friends}

 I found the boys playing quietly together tonite so I grabbed the camera before I went to their room only to find them playing with their train, their favorite toy.
D spent the weekend with Mimi becuase C was supposed to be the ring bearer in daddy's friends wedding.  I say supposed to because he ended up staying home with Rara because he has not been doing well with his breathing lately.When Mimi brought D home today C walked up to him and they hugged then just took off running and playing.  Nope, D did not find it necessary to say hi to me or daddy.  Now we know where we are on the priority list, haha.  Their teachers at MDO have told me stories about when they see eachother on the play ground they hug, hold hands and talk to one another.  Now I believe them.
Here's my best friend, the one I like to hug, hold hands with and talk to.
He was hansome all dressed up!


No comments: