Sunday, September 28, 2008

{139}

That's 139 Christmas cards made this weekend to be exact!!! I spent the whole time while at Mindy's lakehouse making christmas cards. I want to try and sell some on etsy.com as an experiment to see if it would be worth making more to sell for other occasions as well.





Here are snap shots of each one...














Mindy and Joe are working so hard on the house for the first 'real' booking next month, the place is looking awesome!!! I am so grateful that my best friend has a lake house AND a love for scrapbooking,,,works out great for me;)





Here is a pic of everyone working hard, I am already looking forward to January.....


...Mindy, the new chairs R-O-C-K.


Brooke and I took a few minutes out so I could play with my camera, she was nice enough to let me take some maternity pictures of her. Here is a sneak preview, I will post a few more after I have time to edit them.

Now I am anxious for what will be mt first newborn session once Eve introduces herself to us!





No comments: