Tuesday, September 2, 2008

{2 Lap Johnson}

I had my first chance to try photographing Brandon racing this past weekend. I was helping in the office throughout the race so I didn't get as much time outside with the camera as I would have liked, but I still got a few good pictures. Here is Brandon jumping the finish line...
And here he is after the final lap with his tounge hanging out!!! I love this picture:)

I could not resist taking a shot of my favorite thing about motorcross racing. Sometimes by the time we leave a track I am in physical pain due to my resistance to port-o-potties and my inabilty to 'squat' or 'hover.' If we ever build a track (which is high on Brandon's "if we ever win the lottery" list) I will make sure to have very accesible, clean, working bathrooms to avoid the torture of supposedly cinnamon and flower scented sewage.
And to explain the title of this post, 2 Lap Johnson is Brandon's TQRA nickname...need I explain?

No comments: