Monday, October 20, 2008

{B's Birthday!!}

This past weekend was full of Birthday celebration for Brandon! Friday, we started out with a happy hour with friends. Saturday, Brandon and I went to Fort Worth to see The Impressionist Exhibit at the Kimble Art Museum after eating lunch at Risky's BBQ (my first time), then to Southlake Town Center to shop, relax, drink coffee and people watch, then we finished the day at Kirby's. Brandon watched the UT game while I enjoyed the band. Sunday we had lunch with Brandon's mom and cousin, then went to the park with the dogs and tried to get a new family picture. Let me just tell you it is hard to get dogs to cooperate when there are people playing ball right beside you. The weekend was topped out with NAP TIME!!!
Here is a sneak peak of our pictures...

3 comments:

MC said...

Such a great picture!!!

Aly Scott said...

Seriously, I think I want the same birthday weekend that Brandon had. That sounds like so much fun! Plus, I love how it ended with nap time. I would kill for nap time. ha!
Great family photo! You guys look so good!!

Aly Scott said...

Seriously, I think I want the same birthday weekend that Brandon had. That sounds like so much fun! Plus, I love how it ended with nap time. I would kill for nap time. ha!
Great family photo! You guys look so good!!