Sunday, October 26, 2008

{welcome Asher}

Our friends Matt and Heather delivered their first son on the 12th of October and it has taken since then for me to get this in the mail to them. I had made this with them in mind a few months ago with my fingers crossed they would have a boy and thankfully my gut feeling was right. I finished it up after I knew his name and finally made it to the post office yesterday to send it. It will be a while till we actually get to meet Asher since they recently moved to Pennsylvania...








This is the first boy album I have done and it was a bit challenging, but I was pleased with the out come, hope you like it!!

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

I love this album! (I have these papers just sitting around waiting for my inspiration.)

Heather said...

thanks andrea. we love the album! It is fun, festive and colorful. We can't wait to fill it with pictures over the rest of the year. You are quite the creative person! Great pictures of Eve.