Sunday, November 2, 2008

{Baby Eve - Take I}







Brooke and Eve invited me over for an afternoon of play yesterday. Eve is just as social as her mother so with company around she did not care to nap for more than a few minutes at a time. Brooke said they told her at the hospital that Eve is an 'active' baby, I think she is just ready to get in the dance studio and grande jete across the floor! (also, just like mom)
I had been looking forward to my first newborn shoot for months, but I had no idea how challenging newborn shoots are! I am glad I at least got a few shots and I learned alot, now I just need LOTS more practice!!!

4 comments:

Raquel said...

The pictures look great!! Such a pretty baby. Good job on the pics.

emily said...

so sweet!

Heather Bares said...

cute pictures!!!

Ann said...

Those photos are adorable!