Monday, March 23, 2009

{19 weeks}

Last Wednesday we had our second ultrasound and found out there is a baby BOY in the oven!!! I will admit it brought tears to our eyes. Brandon's were tears of relief and I am not sure exactly why I was wiping away tears, just tears of joy I guess. I am going to spare you the 'it's a boy' picture mainly because I really can't tell on the ultrasound what I am looking at, but here is his profile..
and just for comparison, here is the first ultrasound from December 24, 2008, he is growing fast!
Now I can start shopping, waahoo!!!! This past Saturday Mom, Farrah and I went and got material for the bedding and some of the room decorations. The scrapbook room has been at a standstill for the past three weeks just waiting on the welding to get finished and then Brandon can do the rest (except for the electricity) AND THEN I can work on the baby's room. I will post pics of the scrap room as soon as there is enough worth taking a picture of...

1 comment:

Aly Scott said...

Congrats on a boy! How fun! You guys will be such a cute little family!