Tuesday, June 23, 2009

{32 weeks}

My baby bump is growing!!!
I am definetly feeling very pregnant now, but no real complaints. I have been very blessed with an easy pregnancy thus far and I can only pray the next 8 weeks goes the same...
With time ticking away we are steady working on getting the house ready for baby Cooper. The scrap shack now not only has four walls, the walls are painted (Honeydew Green), the floors are stained, the air conditioner is in as well as the electricity. Brandon is working on the last details so we can get all my scrap stash moved in before my shower this weekend. I will be so relieved when scrap stuff is in the shack and baby stuff is in the nursery. Then all I will need to do is find a place for everything, glad I love to organize!
more updates to come!!!

1 comment:

Aly Scott said...

I think the shack is coming along great! One your crap is moved out there you will be set!
Love the baby bump! Too cute!
See you Sunday!!