Tuesday, June 30, 2009

{33 weeks}

I had my shower this past weekend hosted by Farrah, Brooke, Mindy, Ericka, Susan and Donnell. Donnell's house was decorated so nice for Baby Cooper and I.
Look at this insane cake! I didn't even know it was the cake when I walked in!!
A special thanks to Mindy, who is obviously due in August too, for making the cake. I was truely floored by the cake, so can we still be friends? Farrah and Brooke make this diaper cake which is so cute. I am going to hate taking it apart when I need the diapers...
Here we are with Aunty RaRa and Grandma Grey
I have not gone through all the pics yet, I hope to post more later, but I wanted to say thank you to everyone who made it to the shower. I enjoyed every minute!! I do apologize if I did not have time to sit and chat, I know I was not able to talk to everyone but for a second and I feel horrible for that. Brandon and I are very grateful for our great family and friends who are helping us celebrate and prepare for Cooper's arrival. We are getting more and more excited every day as we make final preparations in anticipation of meeting our lil man!

1 comment:

Aly Scott said...

Your shower was fun! I am glad that I met some of your friends so I can put faces with names I hear all the time. Donnell is awesome and I'm jealous that she has 2 old kiddos and a set of twins and her house looks that nice. Please don't come to my house and expect that! haha! You'll be lucky if I made my bed.
I was very impressed with the decor at the shower and the CAKE!!!

See you this weekend!