Tuesday, July 7, 2009

{34 weeks}

I finally moved into the Scrap Shack!!! Last weekend Brandon and I finished painting the trim, which was NOT fun and we painted the work bench. That was the last major task before moving in all my stuff. So I spent time this week unpacking and trying to organize the room. I am sure everything will get moved around again once I actually get time to scrap. Here is a tour:

Here is all my shelving and my paper storage...
Here is the work bench one of Brandon's friends built in kid you not 45 minutes! I think there is ample space for four people to scrap when I get around to having my monthly scrap night that I have been talking about...Brandon still has to get the top for the work bench. We are not exactly sure what we are going to put on it, but for now it is workable as is (I just hope that it really will get finished one day)...
Here is a better look at all the storage I have under the bench. I went to IKEA to get more storage boxes, and of course I still could use more...oh and Ipo is saying HI:)
This is just another view of all my 'junk'. I finally can use both tiers of my clip it up which I have sitting on my original work table which is along the back wall...
There it is, but there is still more organizing I want to do. I need to touch up the wall paint and mop the floors. Eventually I will decorate the walls and when Farrah buys her new couches she is donating her famous chair and ottoman to the room. I just hope it fits. You can't tell in these pics, but there is an open space in the front of the room right where you walk in. I am sure this room will be an ever going project of mine, but that is fine, I love it!!! I will say, Brandon is very proud of showing off this room after all the work and stress of building it and I know he is so glad he is DONE. Thank you B for all your hard work building this for me and making room for Cooper, we love you!!!

2 comments:

Cristina said...

OMG, the room is AWESOME!!! I love it! Your hubby did a great job! I want one! :-)

Aly Scott said...

I am so jealous! I can't wait for Cooper to get here so you'll need a break and want to scrap. I'm available...just call. I'll even bring dinner!