Tuesday, July 21, 2009

{36 weeks}

The baby bump as dropped!!! As you can tell Cooper is getting ready to make his entrance into this big world. I went to the doctor yesterday and he confirmed that he his getting into position. With that said I could go into labor and any time, but most likely not for a couple few more weeks. Brandon and I are as ready as we can be and with the physical changes our anticipation is growing. It is so amazing how Brandon as been so calm about all the changes yet my anxiety seems to go up and down. Once again, we balance each other out so perfectly.

This past weekend B and I both has our last get aways before hunkering down close to home waiting on Cooper. B raced his last TQRA race of the season. He had to finish the season early because the last race is in Oklahoma on Aug 8th, which we had decided long ago was too far away to be going so close to my due date, the 13th. I went out to Mindy's lake house for a scrap weekend with the girls. I will admit that I did not really scrap alot, I mainly hung out, ate and slept. I took a 3 hour nap!!! Thank you, Joe, for being on call for Mindy and I, but I must say, I am glad you didn't get to deliver Cooper:)
From here on out, B and I will be staying close to home getting as much rest as possible before D-Day.

2 comments:

Cristina said...

You look great! I can't believe the date is so close. Can't wait to meet baby Cooper!

Brooke said...

You look like your about to have COOPER soon! You can tell your dropping Yeah! The anticipation will soon be over! Onto poopie diapers and feedings to worry about! I LOVE the nursery!