Tuesday, July 14, 2009

{35 weeks}

As requested....pics of the nursey!!!! I have been very hesitant to post pics of the nursery because every time I walk in there something gets moved, to the point that if I am in there and I call Brandon he refuses to come in there becuase he knows I want him to move the furniture again:) But, here is how it is today. Thanks to my awesome shower a couple weeks ago I have finally been able to decorate a little and start organizing, which again will be a never ending task in here too.

Here is a little tour of the room thus far:

Here is the bed that Donnell has let us borrow, I love the color, it is perfect. I am still waiting on the bedding to get done by Grandma, hopefully Cooper will have it by the time he comes home, hint, hint, hint... The toy box, which you see is over flowing, I painted after we found it at Canton First Monday Trade Days and the rocking chair I inherited with this house years ago which might finally get used...

Here's the changing table, also on loan from Donnell and the chest I re-finished a few months ago. The chest and the toy box are the same color. My mom and I made the lamp cover which matches the bedding, which I am still hoping to get before he arrives, hint, hint, hint... I am really going to hate it when I have to start using the diaper cake...
Waalaa, my redo of our old TV armoir!! I love it!!! And even better, Brandon helped me with this project and we finished it in no time and amazingly the fabic is perfectly centered after he got real happy with the staple gun before I got back to the room to help! Once again, I found this fabric at Canton months ago when I had this project in mind. The wall hangings Mom and I made, I have them sitting on top of the armoir which match the bedding that I hope we get before Cooper gets here, hint, hint, hint. If anything this is for more storage and in the future I can put a hanging rod across the top if I need to hang clothes in there.
This is just another view, as you most know the other wall is just the closet, I think you can do without me posting it...
So there it is as it is today. Thanks again for all the gifts from the shower. I have washed everything and put it all up. We are as ready as we can be for Cooper's arrival!!!!

2 comments:

Cristina said...

How exciting! The room came together very nicely. I love all the decor and colors. How fun!

Aly Scott said...

WOW! It's not even close to the same room I saw a couple weeks ago. It looks great. Love the armoire...perfect fabric!