Tuesday, April 20, 2010

{24 weeks}

All I have to have to say is....OH-MY-GOD!!!...Some days I am totally cool about being pregnant again and other days I am totally freaking out...today I'm more on the side of freaking out. Being over the half way mark in my pregnancy makes me think more and more about what life is going to be like in 16 weeks. OMG!!!! Only 16 weeks left till baby #2 joins the Johnson clan. I think it will be great having the boys so close in age. I pray that they are very close and enjoy hanging out with one another. I keep telling myself that if I can get through the first 6 months with both little ones, things will be on the up-swing of hopefully having a routine down and the new dynamic of our family be taking shape. With that said, please keep up in your prayers as Brandon and I start this next chapter in our family.

No comments: