Tuesday, January 19, 2010

{5 months}

I know I say it as every month tics by, "WOW, I can't believe lil C is 5 months old!"

We don't go back to the doctor will the end of February so I don't have any stats, but obviously C keeps on growing. This is such an amazing experience watching him change every day.

C is getting much better eating food. Now that we have started giving him fruit with his cereal, he likes it much better. No, he's not talking yet, but he is 'communicating' to us through smiling, laughing, spitting, reaching, grabbing, shaking, scooting, pushing and pulling. He prefers to be helped to sit up or play in his exersaucer so he can see the world from a better vantage point than the floor. He is also much more aware of his surroundings, watching the dogs as they move around, noticing when you leave the room, reacting to various voices as people come and go. Thankfully, he continues to be such a "happy baby" and as B often says to him, "I hope you stay this happy." Of course I do too, but I have started warning C of high school already:)

No comments: