Sunday, January 31, 2010

{January RaNdOmNeSs}

I feel very guilty that I did not take many pictures this past month, so I will be sure to make up for it next week. I was down with a yucky cold for a week on top of 1st trimester pregnancy yuckiness, then C got a lil cold and now B has it. I think we were all worn out from the holiday maddness;)

Here are a few random shots of C hanging at the house (we have stayed close to home this month):

He loves playing in his exersaucer. He pulls on all the toys and plays the piano...

He is making friends with Gizzy and Gizzy gets so excited to play...Here is a picture of C after he had scooted of his mate in search of new and better toys, we will be chasing him around the house soon!
I forgot to take pictures, but I have started making C's food. So far I have made his pears and nectarines. They smell so much better and taste so good too! This next week we are going to start eating some veggies, so I plan to make sweet potatoes, butternut squash and sweet peas. So far C has had apples, bananas, prunes, pears and nectarines. I will post pics as we venture into new foods. It is so fun seeing his facial expressions at new foods.
February forcasts a major change in the Johnson household...B's work schedule is changing so he will be home in the mornings and working in the evenings. Thankfully he has the same days off, so my work schedule did not have to change as well, but needless to say it will be very different for all of us. I hope and pray that he will be back to mornings soon.
I will also be in my 2nd trimester in a little over a week. This pregnancy seems to be flying by, August 10th will be here in no time. We should find out the sex of the baby mid March, so until then we just wait and wait and wait and....
I am looking forward to C's 6th month, I have heard mom's talk about how exciting the 6th month is...so hears to many pics to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: