Tuesday, January 12, 2010

{Happy Birthday}

And baby makes 4!!!!
Yep, you read that right!
Brandon and I were VERY SURPRISED to find out that Baby Johnson#2 is on the way and YES! Due to arrive on August 10, 2010. No, your mind is not playing tricks on you, Cooper will not quite be 1 yet!!
As of today, I am 10 weeks along and doing well. As you can imagine I am very tired and have been having some of those not so great pregnancy symptoms, that make some days hanging with Cooper more challenging than others. I thank God everyday that Cooper has such a good temperment, making things all over easier.
So in honor of my birthday today, I announce the upcoming birthday of Baby Johnson #2!
(the pic posted above is the picture we framed and gave to our parents on Christmas to announce the pregancy)

3 comments:

Aly Scott said...

Congrats and very exciting news! August will be here before you know it. Cooper will get a little brother for his 1st birthday.

Beth said...

OMG! Congratulations and Happy Birthday! I was just thinking the other day that I will be the only preggo at Scrap weekend this time, but I guess I won't. I'm so happy for you!

Cristina said...

WOW, WOW and WOW! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!