Friday, August 3, 2012

{Baby D is 2!}

 Baby D, excuse me, Big Boy D, woke up to ballons all around the house for his birthday. Him and brother laughed and played while I made special birthday pancakes for him.
 Cooper and I worked hard to make his day special all day, eating his favorite foods(bananas), playing his favorite toys(trains), reading his favorite book(search and find) and watching his favorite cartoon(Dora).
 When Daddy got home we all sang him Happy Birthday and he got to blow his candle out (after C blew it out twice and we re-lit it 3 times)
We think he wished to go to Chic-Fil-A and play so that's exactly what we did!
Happy Birthday Baby D, I am not sure if can change my name for you yet. You are my baby, but you are so big and smart. Your smile, your curls and even your screams make everyday joyful and fun. I cannot image life without you.

No comments: