Saturday, August 4, 2012

{D....come over here my bed}

This is how I found the boys when I went in to cover them up. You can't see D's head, he has Monkey over his face.
Since we moved I usually put the boys to bed then go in my office and work while they settle down since those rooms share a wall. I love hearing them talk to one another. Latley, I have had to go in there every night to put C back in his crib because he was climbing out and then climbing into D's crib to play. Now that we have our big boy beds this was no surprise and so adorable.
As I took this picture it made me think about how being a mother is not about me. Every moment is about them.  As a mother I can not control every moment and make everything the way I want it becuase ultimately every moment it about the needs and happiness of C and D. 

No comments: