Tuesday, August 7, 2012

{transitions}

I randomly had an early night with clients today so I came home before the boys were in bed. Some would say I should have found something to do especially since we are still in the big transition to big boy beds which is making naptime and bedtime not so fun.  For Mommie and Daddy that is.
So Mrs. Mellie headed home and I took my spot....right outside their bedroom. I am typing this at 9:11pm to be exact and I put the boys down at 8pm.  I have lost count how many times they have opened the door for me to tell them to go back to bed. Right now they seem to be laying by the door looking at me under the door giggling. D must be ontop of C, becuase he is telling him to "get off it hurts."
Hold please......going to put them back in their beds......
yep, they were both laying behind the door looking under....

No comments: