Tuesday, August 4, 2009

{38 weeks}

Ready and Waiting....if you had tried to convince me a few months ago that everything would be done by the time Cooper got here I would have argued differently. However, thanks to everyones help and encouragement, we are litterally just sitting here waiting for Cooper. The nursery is ready, everything, oh except for the bedding, is washed and waiting to be put to use. The house is as clean and ready as it is going to be and the scrap room is fairly organized and ready for me to escape out there when I get time. I go see the doc in the morning, but I am honeslty not expecting to hear any exciting news. At this point, Cooper will be here when he wants, be it tomorrow or two weeks from tomorrow. As with all things good, God is in control.

Ipo and Cain have no idea what is about to happen in this house, they are just chillin like life is great, no worries...

tick, tock, tick, tock....

1 comment:

Aly Scott said...

You need to post a pic of that belly! Don't forget to take a pic of your belly when you get to the hospital. You'll be glad you have that.
Glad everything is in order. It's so much stress lifted which is good for a prego woman!