Saturday, August 8, 2009

{39 weeks}

"all cooked" is what Dr. Ehmer reported at my last doctors appointment...I am measuring 40cm, so according to him I am ready whenever, good, glad to know we are in agreement. He also said I have a 50/50 chance of making it to my next appointment this coming Wednesday. My gut says I will see him Wednesday. I think Cooper is very happy head butting my pelvis all day and kicking my in the chest all night. So for now, Brandon and I sit and wait, sometimes anxiously, sometimes calmly, as to when he will going us. Brandon forfitted his last TQRA race of the season this weekend to stay at home with me and I have spent the day scrapping in my awesome scrap shack. I am so thankful Brandon built it for me, I cant imagine not having a place to scrap.

I can't post this without mentioning that Mindy and Joe welcomed their daughter Lyla Joe into the world Thursday. Brandon and I ventured to Baylor Frisco to meet her. As we were driving home Brandon asked if that was a reality check for me...hahahahahaha...I was waiting for him to get hit by the constantly speeding closer train of REALITY!!!! Yep, Brandon, the next time we are in a delivery room, it will be me on that bed and your son in your arms!!! HOLY $#@&

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Yikes...all ready?!?! Goodness, I can't believe the day is just about here. Make sure you keep us posted! Can't wait to meet Cooper!