Thursday, November 19, 2009

{3 months!}

WOW!!! 3 months already, so bittersweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our baby just keeps growing big and strong, happy and healthy. While he is still our 'chuncky monkey' he is so much more our 'happy baby.' I wish I was better at words to express how much I enjoy spending time with him. I am so thankful I did not go back to my 40hr/wk job, I would have never known how much I was missing. C spends his days of course eating, sleeping and pooping like every baby, but we also spend alot of time going for walks outside, picnics with other babies and mommies, meeting friends for lunch or coffee to hang out and maybe walk the mall. C loves Northpark! He even is a great help with laundry day:)


We could not have asked for a more laid back easy baby. As long as we stay on his schedule he stays very happy throughout the day.

Developmentally he continues to amaze us. He has found his hands and is getting very good at soothing himself. I can hear him in the middle of the nite sucking his fingers all the way into our room! With that said, C has moved to his room in his crib to sleep and is now sleeping through the nite! WAAA-HOOO!!!! He now holds onto things, AKA his rattle and my hair and is getting even better at holding his head up. He is tickelish and we have found many ways to make him giggle and squeal, which we love to do until he gets the hick-ups and we have to stop. He is also very talkative! I am inclined to say the most talkative baby...we just sit, or lay, with him and talk and talk and talk he loves interacting with us. Once again, I guess he gets that from this father, we all know I am of few words most of the time.

We don't go back to the doctor till after Christmas, so I don't have any new stats to report. I am looking forward to starting him on cereal after his 4 month birthday!!

No comments: