Thursday, November 12, 2009

{final touches}

As some of you know my scrap shack has been causing major problems since we thought we were done with it. All the rain in October showed us that there were major leakage issues and with all the moisture in the room, due to standing water (sometimes up to 10 wet-vacs full of water), the ceiling started sweating and hence ruining stuff I had laying out. SO, my Dad finally offered his technical assistance and he and Brandon litterally riped the roof off and put a new one on in 1 day! They were so tired!!!!
I know B is so tired of even thinking about my room, s0 our fingers are crossed this will fix all the problems. B said that if this does not fix it, he is pulling his truck into the backyard and Ramming it down! I sure hope he doesnt come through on that.
Now I am craving some major scrapbooking time, I have alot to catch up on!
Oh, and our next project is a 'man room' for B!!!!

No comments: