Saturday, November 28, 2009

{day 7}

day 7: faith

Today I am giving thanks for Jesus, without him all the things I am thankful for would not be possible. He has blessed me with the Holy Spirit that carries me through each day. I am thankful for answered prayers as well as unanswered prayers. I trust in my faith that God has a plan for me and I try daily to not make my own plans, which has been a struggle many times. This year has had many answered prayers: Cooper's safe delivery, Cooper's health, Brandon's continued love, my mother continues to be cancer free, my dad's improved health, my grandparent's health, having a home to live in, both Brandon and my career changes, Farrah's safety while traveling...as for the unanswered prayers...one inparticular I hope to be reporting as answered soon. With that said it brings me back to faith, knowing that God has the plan, live in faith, work on patience, walk with grace, give thanks!

No comments: